HERE'S AN OUTLINE OF TODAY'S CHEST AND BICEP WORKOUT (THIS ENDS CYCLE 1 - 6R2S.)
The main setup is 6 reps for 2 main working sets. Last set of each exercise is a drop-set of 34 reps. Drop-set weight is at least 50% of the weight used in set 2 of last working set. 5 exercises for CHEST and 3 exercises for BICEPS.
CHEST - Normally I start with Machine Flyes to get the pecs firing before compound movements but the machine was taken so I went straight into DB Incline.
- Incline Bench Dumbbell - Medium Height - (3 warmups - 1 feeder set)
- Flat Bench Barbell - (1 feeder set to start)
- Incline Bench Dumbbell - High Height - (1 feeder set)
- Decline Dumbbell - here I used a normal free flat bench and put 2 25lb plates under the front leg. (1 feeder set)
- Machine Flyes - (1 feeder set)
BICEPS - Same exercise is used for drop set.
- Straight Barbell Curls (full)
- Straight Barbell Curls (from mid to top position) did not like the feel of these.
- Hammer Strength Seated Preacher Curls
DONE! One thing I learned today is my chest and shoulders feel much better when I do flyes first in the routine.