Pumpkin Spice Protein Shake - Fall is here.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin pie filling (or regular canned pumpkin and 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice)
- 1/2 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 scoop Pure Whey Vanilla Grass Fed Whey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: for a thicker shake, add 1/2 frozen banana, cut into chunks
- Optional: for more protein and texture add 1/4 cup of chopped pecans
Steps to Make It
Place the pumpkin pie filling, almond milk, maple syrup, protein powder, and vanilla extract in a blender. If you are adding banana or pecans, also add them at this time.
Blend the ingredients until completely smooth. If using fresh banana instead of frozen, you can add a handful of ice cubes to give it a thicker consistency.
Pour the smoothie into a glass and garnish with a little more pumpkin pie spice and chopped pecans if you wish.
Click below for Pure Whey Vanilla Proteinhttps://purelabelnutrition.com/products/grass-fed-whey-protein-vanilla
*This is a slightly modified version of Leah Maroney's Pumpkin Spice Protein Shake. - https://www.thespruceeats.com/pumpkin-spice-protein-shake-4104753
Image if courtesy of Angie at fridaycakenight.com