Protein Pumpkin Grainless Granola
- 1/4c melted coconut oil
- 1/3c keto maple syrup
- 1/3c pumpkin puree
- 1.5tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 scoop Pure Whey Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2tsp sea salt
- 1c pumpkin seeds
- 1c walnuts
- 1c unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1c sliced almonds
- 1c sunflower seeds
- Preheat oven to 300F. Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, whisk together your coconut oil, maple syrup, protein powder, and pumpkin puree and stir until it is well mixed.
- Add in the almonds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, walnuts, and coconut flakes. Stir it all together until completely coated.
- Spread your mixture evenly onto a large baking sheet and bake for 30-35 mins, stirring your granola every 10-15 mins to be sure that it does not burn.
- Once your granola looks browned and done cooking remove from oven and let cool completely to get crisp.
- You can then store your granola in a sealed container and keep for about 3 weeks.
This recipe is courtesy Krystal Goodman - Original recipe can be find here > Krystal Goodman's "Protein Pumpkin Grainless Granola"
More about Krystal Goodman here > http://kskwikkleankitchen.com/about/