Try this delicious Protein Packed Brownie Brittle "Blizzard"
Brownie Brittle Serving: 10
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- ¾ cup raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds mixed with 6 Tbsp. of warm water
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup of coconut sugar
- 1 scoop of Pure Label Nutrition Unflavored Whey protein
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 Tbsp. brownie brittle
- Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F and lining a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Add the chia seeds to a large mixing bowl with the warm water and allow it to sit for about 10 minutes to create a gel.
- Add the melted coconut oil and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add in the almond flour, cacao powder, chocolate chips, baking powder, coconut sugar, and whey protein. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking pan and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the brownies to cool and then crumble into brownie brittle.
- Once cooked and cooled, make the blizzard shake by adding all the ingredients to high-speed blender, and blend until smooth.
- Top with additional brownie brittle if desired and enjoy!